SIT ON TOP
HIRO FIT Impulse drive
Stable and playful pedals.
The HIRO Impulse drive FIT is a kayak with a slender, stable, fast and ergonomic design, allowing you to alternate between propulsion with arms or legs.
Powered by the Impulse Drive, this proven system is lightweight. It moves forwards and backwards.
Steering is provided by a wide rudder controlled by a joystick on the port side of the kayaker.
Its comfortable premium chair adjusts to the paddler’s size. The space in front of the seat argues for a large platform to stand on.
It is capable of sailing beyond 300 m: Compliant with Division 245
Check out our regulations page for more information.
Length : 362 cm
Width : 87 cm
Depth : 40 cm
Weigth : 42 kg
Capacity : 1 person
Charge max :180 kg
• 1 Drain plug
• 2 carry handles
• 4 self-bouncing wells
• Rear storage area with bungees
• 3 paddle holders with bungee (1 front + 2 lateral)
• Adjustable mixed footrests
• 2 Aluminum side rails
• 1 central space with rectangular hatch
• 2 Rubber stowage nets
• Central storage with round screw-in hatch and bag
• Front storage space with hatch
• Storage area for keel trolley
• 4 Automatic plugs size M
• HIRO premium chair
• IMPULSE DRIVE pedals
HIRO FIT Accessories
click on the image to discover the accessories