SIT ON TOP
HIRO Impulse Drive
Fishing, stable and design.
The HIRO Impulse drive is a kayak with a slim, stable, fast and ergonomic design, allowing hands-free fishing.
Powered by the Impulse Drive, this proven system is lightweight. It moves forwards and backwards.
Steering is provided by a wide rudder controlled by a joystick on the port side of the kayaker.
Its comfortable premium armchair adjusts to the fisherman’s size. The space in front of the seat argues a large platform for fishing while standing.
It is capable of sailing beyond 300 m: Compliant with Division 245
Check out our regulations page for more information.
Length : 362 cm
Width : 87 cm
Depth : 40 cm
Weigth : 42 kg
Capacity : 1 person
Charge max :180 kg
• 1 Drain plug
• 2 carry handles
• 4 self-bouncing wells
• Rear storage area with bungees
• 3 paddle holders with bungee (1 front + 2 lateral)
• 4 flush mount rod holders
• Adjustable rod holder
• Adjustable mixed footrests
• 2 Aluminum side rails
• 1 central space with rectangular hatch
• 2 Rubber stowage nets
• Central storage with round screw-in hatch and bag
• Front storage space with hatch and bassin / fishpond
• Storage area for keel trolley
• 4 Automatic plugs size M
• Elegance asymmetrical double alu paddle
• HIRO premium chair
• IMPULSE DRIVE pedals
HIRO Impulse Drive Accessories
click on the image to discover the accessories